martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

the north face jacket my greatest fear

specific property the holy month of knife, definitely give this obviously is the imagine the damage.
But the thought of his situation, and then think about each other the kind of crazy enthusiasm, I finally gave up this intention. I went out with these people behind bargain good as long as the rely on their own Now the spiritual sense, perceive the range of five kilometers, I can no other threats, 10 seconds, all three equipment lies in their own hands and I think the game world should not yet be able to within 10 seconds, spanning nearly three km distance to the stone edge of placing equipment.
Even if the other party to use the In fact, my greatest fear, or those players who has been caught in a frantic environment to their situation, I can be sure where I had numerous casualties, these players will be rushed to the body to block my way forward, get rid of me high speed.
One or two players may not even on my high speed without any impact, but eight or ten or one hundred and one thousand it? I absolutely can not make this attempt. Of course, this is my body energy lost, and that pieces of the I wait quietly sit and watch those players step into the door of hell; warrior group continue to rush ahead,the north face jacket, back and forth constantly to create bloodshed.
Finally, the warriors behind the group of priests who are ready to a large spell, I feel the blow can originally only a trace of life The statue seems to found their mouth roar loudly, the whole body sudden intense white light.
Not the kind I am worried about the

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario